You are already a patron...why not become a friend?
To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org , download an application here, or obtain an application at the library.
The Friends of the Boxborough library was established to promote and enhance the resources of the library.
Funds are raised through:
- Corporate donations and sponsorships
- The semi-annual book sales (usually May & November)
Funds raised by the Friends provide:
- Museum passes
- Summer reading programs
- Library programs (i.e. special speakers and author events)
- Refreshments for library programs
What will you get for joining?
- Friends' Only book sale preview
- Email notification of exciting library programs
- Knowledge that you are supporting your local library
The Friends usually meet the second Tuesday of the month at 7:30PM. Check the event calendar for dates and times.
Anne McNeece, President 978-263-9626